Countdown To Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Hey new members!

Good evening. My name is Cher. I’m looking forward to connecting with others in the community. While scrolling on Facebook I saw a post on the Happy Black Women Page regarding an interview with the founder. I’m a creative, specifically Web & Grapgic Design but am always looking for other ways to use my creativity. 

• Like 1

Hello Kindred ! always nice to meet other creatives !  Welcome !  At some point will be creating a group for creatives to network, share ideas and also to promote  their work. 

Hey Cher!  Can you share with us some of your graphic designs?  Would love to check them out! 

Hello there my name is Aleta and I am also new to the community. I am looking to get involved in this AWESOME space and honestly develop my writing skills! I hope everyone is enjoying their families this Christmas and I look forward to connecting with you all!! 💙💙

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 10:35 PM, Bluespeaks0713 said:

Hello there my name is Aleta and I am also new to the community. I am looking to get involved in this AWESOME space and honestly develop my writing skills! I hope everyone is enjoying their families this Christmas and I look forward to connecting with you all!! 💙💙

Welcome to the community Aleta! Happy New Year!!

On 12/22/2018 at 3:59 PM, PrincessVicofJersey said:

Hello everybody!!!

New member here as well. Just a huge shout out and Merry Christmas to everybody.

Hope you had a fantastic holiday and Happy New Year!

Greetings everyone, Happy New Year!

I'm excited to be in this space and looks like I'm in great company. I like to Netflix, LARP (costuming!) read, and be entertained in general. Might be interested in developing my writing as well after I get my bearings around here. Thanks and see you around the forums.

• Like 1